Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hanging in Pennsylvania

Yeah, so first of all the Sunday after Christmas I drove for 11 hours (with my family minus my dad) to reach my aunt, uncle and cousins house to visit them and my other uncle and cousin. So far the highlights of my trip have been my cell gets great reception (NICE!), I have been able to relax in the hot tub (ahhhhh), play on the Wii (Fun), we went to a skating rink, however the skates I used the ankles were broken on and I kept twisting my ankle (OW!) Also we did Christmas presents and I got two things- a fifty dollar visa gift card and a forty dollar visa gift card. (VERY Cool) Plus I have had much fun hanging with my two older cousins Deanna and Sarah, as well as Sarah's boyfriend, Kevin. We play lots of BS card games, which I win most of the time. Its been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment