Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

we all screw things up sometimes


Humans make mistakes. No one is perfect, and its what makes people unique. When people mess up, they not only effect themselves, but also the ones around them. But mistakes are made, however much we may try to prevent them. And I have made quite a lot of mistakes myself, some more serious then others. By making these mistakes I have hurt my friends, the people who support me and keep me alive. I hate seeing them hurt, especially when I know its because of something I have done. I don't always think things through, and I have done things I'm not proud of. I can only hope that people will understand that I'm truly sorry for what I have done, and will one day forgive me, because without my friends, I'm lost. Though I wish I didn't make mistakes at all, no one is perfect, no matter how much we may dream of being. To those I have hurt I'm sorry, and please forgive me, because I need my friends more than ever. And thanks for being there for me so far... You have made all the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Of course nobody is perfect duh. People just need to think b4 they open they're mouth bc. Stupid thing make frineds disappear fast

    ReplyDelete